Thursday, January 16, 2014

Caption Contest Results | 1/16/14

0 comments
By: Benjamin Hart

Here we are again with more caption contest results! This week we featured this photo of the Dark Lord of the Sith himself, Darth Vader, staring down another iconic villain: Dark Helmet from the infamous Star Wars spoof Spaceballs. Our Facebook fans submitted tons of captions and voted for their favorites. The results are below:

1st Place | Jim Pettersson

2nd Place

Aren't you a little short to be a Dark Lord of the Sith?
By: Joe Prasek

I think Vader is gonna want a refund from Kamino.
By: Adam McGlynn

"You went over my helmet??!!"
By: Lisa Pearlman

Yeah...you go into the throne room first and say "the Rebel Fleet is amassing near Sullust!" And then leave, then I walk in and I'll be all like "I sense Skywalker is with them!" Trust me it will be hilarious!
By: Clyde Smith

Dad, you said this wouldn't make me look like a bobble head.
By: J.p. Dunn

Aren't you a little short for a Vader?
By: Chris Britcher

I shall call him mini me.
By: Denny Stenberg & John McPartland

So, have you ever flown Ludicrous speed? I bet you haven't.
By: John Geordge


3rd Place

Not funny Luke.
By: Zach Case

Finally my mini-me.
By: Hershil Patel

"I find your lack of height disturbing"
By: Jason Eccentric Mick & Benjamin James

No, Luke, I will not take you trick or treating looking like that.
By: Roman Pastuch

So, then we're agreed... Good is dumb.
By: Ben Godby

There was a problem with the cloning process.
By: Aaron Fortytwo Gallegos

Are you mocking me??? I feel like you're mocking me.
By: Vicente Javier Gonzalez

I see your Schwartz is as big as mine!
By: Kevin Richmond, Cody Walton & John Walin

How dare you go over my helmet!!!!
By: Julian Douglas

I find your lack of movies after '97 disturbing.
By: David Reuben Fink III

As always, congrats to the winners and big thanks to everyone who participated! Keep an eye on our Facebook page for future caption contests (almost) every week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
This site is not endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd. or Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The official Star Wars site can be found at www.starwars.com. Star Wars, the Star Wars logo, all names and pictures of Star Wars characters, vehicles and any other Star Wars related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of The Star Wars Underworld - unless otherwise indicated.
Site template © 2011 DheTemplate.com. Supported by PsPrint Emeryville and homeinbayarea.com