Thursday, January 3, 2013

Caption Contest Winners | 1/3/13

0 comments
By: Benjamin Hart

Our Facebook fans submitted a ton of captions this week, but unfortunately only a handful ended up with a significant amount of likes. Here are the winners:

1st Place | Submitted by: Chip Bloch


2nd Place

I am not the Stormtrooper you are looking for.
Submitted by: Malvika Rawal


3rd Place

But officer, those weren't the droids we were looking for.
Submitted by: Jason Chaisson

I told you that those WEREN'T the droids you were looking for.
Submitted by: Brian Shirtcliff

If only I was a Storm Drain Trooper.
Submitted by: 'George Kordalski

You gotta lock me up. Those were the droids I was looking for. I'll resist if I have to, jail is better than a force choking any day. 
Submitted by: Jason Harper

This is not even my outfit officer, it's me, Luke Skywalker. I'm going to rescue the princess.
Submitted by: Damon Cadena



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
This site is not endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd. or Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The official Star Wars site can be found at www.starwars.com. Star Wars, the Star Wars logo, all names and pictures of Star Wars characters, vehicles and any other Star Wars related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of The Star Wars Underworld - unless otherwise indicated.
Site template © 2011 DheTemplate.com. Supported by PsPrint Emeryville and homeinbayarea.com