Thursday, January 17, 2013

Caption Contest Winners | 1/17/13

0 comments
By: Benjamin Hart

Yesterday we asked our Facebook fans to caption this picture and vote for their favorite captions. We had a lot of great submissions this week, as well as the longest caption to ever win the contest. Here are the top rated captions:

1st Place | Submitted by: Kyle Meers



2nd Place

Aren't you a little strawberry for a shortcake?
Submitted by: Elizabeth Schroeder

"Help me Bavarian Cream Filled Doughnut, you're my only hope"
Submitted by: Jesse Sears


3rd Place

Those cinnabons would look great on my head.
Submitted by: Quote of the Day

Help me Cinna Bun Kenobi, you're my only hope.
Submitted by: Jeff Caffrey

I'll have the Wookiee cookies please..
Submitted by: JSin Gomes

RASPBERRY! LONESTAR!!!!
Submitted by: Efrem Alvarez

I find your lack of cream-filled disturbing.
Submitted by: Jason Camp

I've hidden the plans to lose weight in this R2 unit...or was it a different unit??? Help me Weight Watchers.....You're my only Hope!!!
Submitted by: Trey Laymon

Set blasters for… yum!
Submitted by: Beej Powers

Thanks to everyone who participated! Keep eye on our Facebook page for future contests.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
This site is not endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd. or Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The official Star Wars site can be found at www.starwars.com. Star Wars, the Star Wars logo, all names and pictures of Star Wars characters, vehicles and any other Star Wars related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of The Star Wars Underworld - unless otherwise indicated.
Site template © 2011 DheTemplate.com. Supported by PsPrint Emeryville and homeinbayarea.com