Friday, April 18, 2014

Caption Contest Results | 4/18/14

0 comments
By: Benjamin Hart

Here we are again with another load of captions! This week the our Facebook audience submitted their captions of this photo featured the Dark Lord of the Sith himself, Darth Vader, doing the dishes. The top rated captions are listed below:

1st Place | By: Michaela Keene


2nd Place

I find your lack of Bacon disturbing.
By: Glenn McCready

"The grime is strong on this one."
By: Tom Uppington

The Dark Lord of the Dish...
By: Adam McGlynn

I find the lack of soap disturbing.
By: Ryan Dudley

Next time I force choke somebody, I'll make sure it's not their turn to do the dishes.
By: Kurt Buzgo

"'Come to the Dark Side' he said. 'No more dishes' he said.... geesh..."
By: Beckie Buchko

"Isn't this Padmé's Job, oh wait that's right."
By: Ryan Toohey

I said Dark side not BURNT!
By: Dejawavu DZ-twentysixfortysix

I am altering the meal. Pray I don't alter it again...
By: Mike Kirkman


3rd Place

I like everything on the Dark Side
Except the food
By: Zac Sharkbait Arnold

You don't know the power of the cooking side.
By: Eduardo Vargas

Let the Death Star be destroyed and now stuck with washing chores for a year.
By: David Young

"Don't be too proud of this greasy frying pan you've made breakfast with. The ability to clean greased pans with my bare hands is insignificant next to the power of the Force."
By: Ameera Mourad

Ouch this is hot! oh well its not like I haven't been burned before!
By: Harry Wheeler

Join the Dark Side. It will be fun they said..... never said I had to do the dishes from the cookies!!!
By: Misha L. Etherson

I made some eggs. They were a bit on the "dark side".
By: Alec Walberg

The Emperor likes his Eggs over easy you fools your lack of competence will not please him!!!
By: Bobby Marcrum

I find the lack of counter space disturbing.
By: Jim Varga

I find your lack of Red Hot disturbing... I put that Sith on everything.
By: Greg Morrill

"The Sauce is strong on this one."
By: Todd Phillips

The Dish Washer has failed me for the last time.
By: Chris Campbell

After the Death Star blew Vader went through some hard times.
By: Carl Johnson


Congratulations to the winners and big thanks to everyone involved! Be sure to 'Like' our Facebook page, we will be posting the last weekly caption contest there next week! You don't want to miss that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
This site is not endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd. or Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The official Star Wars site can be found at www.starwars.com. Star Wars, the Star Wars logo, all names and pictures of Star Wars characters, vehicles and any other Star Wars related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of The Star Wars Underworld - unless otherwise indicated.
Site template © 2011 DheTemplate.com. Supported by PsPrint Emeryville and homeinbayarea.com