Friday, March 21, 2014

Caption Contest Results | 3/21/13

0 comments
By: Benjamin Hart

We're back with a monster sized batch of caption contest results! Our featured photo this week is of Master Yoda with the Incredible Hulk of the Marvel universe. Our Facebook fans submitted their captions, and voted for their favorites. All of the top rated captions are below:

1st Place | Dave Mally Malpass


2nd Place

Yoda: Much anger in you I sense.
Hulk: Tiny Hulk talk funny
By: John Bonar

Much anger I sense in you...
By: Rick Jackson

Control your anger, you must.
By: David McKowen

Control, control, you must learn control!
By: Gregory Chesny

Smash or smash not, there is no try
By:Jim Bob & William Horn

Judge me by my size, do you?
Santiago Juárez

"Lift do you even?"
By: Kareem Hosn

Large you are, hard you will fall. Unfortunate that is...
By:Jim Varga

Strong we are, together we... SMASH!!!...Yes, smash.
By: Steve Ramsey

“You will know (the good from the bad) when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
By: Tim Holmes

"Arriving late, Kermit is."
By: José Mariano Pulfer

Anger is the path to the dark side. Control it you must.
By: Jake William Damon

Your father, I am. Kermit, your brother is.
By: Christy Vance VanMor

Better actor, you must find. If a sequel, you wish to have.
By: Ryan Veosmith

Owned now by Disney, we are. A strange day, this is.
By: Colten Wilson


3rd Place

Hulk, your father I am...
By: Väinö Honkanen & Steven Hull

Size matters not.
By: Christopher Walsh

Green like Hulk... Strong Like Hulk?
Judge me by my color do you?
By: Carl Williams

Not the father I am!!
By: Joseph Savage

The truth, Obi-wan did not tell you, Your father I am.
By: Zac Huffines

"Son of mine, you are not."
By: Michaela Keene

Fear leads to anger. 
Anger leads to hate.
Hate, leads to suffering.
By: Hayden Muirhead

Remind me of myself 700 years ago you do.
By: Jason Wesbrooks

When 900 years old you reach, look like me you will.
By: Kurt Buzgo

Fear leads to anger, anger leads t- Oh, my GOD!!!!
By: Adam McGlynn

"Much anger I sense in you."
"Learn to control it I will show you."
By: Joseph Dunnavant

Feel the power of the green side!
By: John Latimer

Wait for Kermit we must , then family photo we can take.
By: Darren Walker

Judge me by my size do you!?
By: Larin Backhaus & Kris Hamilton

"Control Anger you must. Anger leads to the dark side"
By: Krystal Paquette

''Republic Credits in your pocket is that, or happy to see me are you?''
By: Mark Rockwell


Congrats and thanks to all the winners and participants this time! 'Like' our Facbook page and get ready for next week's contest


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
This site is not endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd. or Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The official Star Wars site can be found at www.starwars.com. Star Wars, the Star Wars logo, all names and pictures of Star Wars characters, vehicles and any other Star Wars related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of The Star Wars Underworld - unless otherwise indicated.
Site template © 2011 DheTemplate.com. Supported by PsPrint Emeryville and homeinbayarea.com