Friday, February 21, 2014

Caption Contest Results | 2/21/14

0 comments
By: Benjamin Hart

The results are in! This week we featured this photo of Darth Vader inside a TARDIS from Doctor Who. Our Facebook fans submitted their captions and voted up their favorites. The top rated captions are featured below!

1st Place | By: Jacob McElroy

2nd Place

NOW I AM THE MASTER.
By: Chris Panuzzo

"Come, Luke! This guy says he can save your mom and grandmother!"
By: Zachary Eden

I have a breathing mask now, breathing masks are cool.
By: Andy Peachey

I have altered the past, pray I don't alter it further.
By: Drax Thomas


3rd Place

No! I am your Doctor!
By: Tony Lombardo

"Luke, I am your Doctor!"
By: Jacob Ford

Time Lord? No, Dark Lord!
By: Misha L. Etherson

"I find your abundance of space disturbing."
By: Dave Mally Malpass

You have failed me for the last time doctor.
By: John Bivins

Now to fix the prequels!
By: James Tolley Sr.

Should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque..
By: Shannon Franklin

Bill, Ted- I'm waiting!!
By: Karyn Kelly

Doctor, I am your father!
By: Cathe Forester-Rosenfeldt

Still not a ginger.
By: Gordon Heying

Bravo to this weeks' winners and kudos to all who participated! Take part in future caption contests by 'liking' our Facebook page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
This site is not endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd. or Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The official Star Wars site can be found at www.starwars.com. Star Wars, the Star Wars logo, all names and pictures of Star Wars characters, vehicles and any other Star Wars related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of The Star Wars Underworld - unless otherwise indicated.
Site template © 2011 DheTemplate.com. Supported by PsPrint Emeryville and homeinbayarea.com