Friday, November 8, 2013

Caption Contest Results | 11/8/13

0 comments
By: Benjamin Hart

Here we are once again with another batch of results from the latest caption contest! This week are awesome fans on Facebook submitted captions for this photo of Darth Vader mid-air in the carbon freezing chamber on Cloud City. Check out top rated captions below:

1st Place | By: Charley Draper


2nd Place

Those Stormtroopers will pay for switching my oxygen with helium again.
By: Don McLaughlin

Look ma, no hands.
By: Kim Stace

For Halloween this year I am going as Darth Maul.
By: Ricky Rickard Jr

Eat your heart out Batman... I am vengeance! I AM THE NIGHT! (I'm also available for birthday parties and bat mitzvahs)
By: El Muy Muy



3rd Place

My legs, my legs , I can't feel my legs.
Kim Stace -4

"I believe I can fly.. I believe I can touch the sky.. I think about it every night and day.. Just spread my wings and fly away.."
By: Graeme Small

"Join the dark side...we have cookies and flying lessons!"
By: Jonny Lee

I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit Luke so hard .
By: Alejandro Cesar Sanchez

Look Luke no legs!
By: Colin Sugar

Luke, I am your fairy godfather.
By: Bo Cartiglia

Look Ma, I can fly!!!!
By: Jason Focker

ITS A BIRD! ITS A PLANE! ITS... Darth Vader???!
By: Chad Scott

Obi-wan hates when I do this.
By: Liam Dooley

Darth Glider!
By: Jerry Loera

"Tinkerbell it worked I'm Flying"
By: Carl Williams

Thanks to all those who participated this week and congrats to the winners! 'Like' us on Facebook and keep an eye out for more caption contests (almost)every Wednesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
This site is not endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd. or Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The official Star Wars site can be found at www.starwars.com. Star Wars, the Star Wars logo, all names and pictures of Star Wars characters, vehicles and any other Star Wars related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of The Star Wars Underworld - unless otherwise indicated.
Site template © 2011 DheTemplate.com. Supported by PsPrint Emeryville and homeinbayarea.com