Thursday, June 13, 2013

Caption Contest Winners | 6/13/13

0 comments
By: Benjamin Hart

This week our Facebook fans tried captioning this photo of George Lucas & Ewan McGregor(Or his stunt double) on the set of Revenge Of The Sith. Check out the hilarious results below:

1st Place | By: Christopher DynOmite Henderson

2nd Place

For the last time, it's; 'ho ha guard parry dodge spin thrust.' Got it?
By: Chris Oswald

ITS ALL IN THE HIPS
By: Christian Anthony Alvarez

"Star Wars Kid" in the making.
By: Jordan Petto

"I don't always wield a lightsaber. But when I do, I don't need a hilt. Stay nerdy, my friends."
By: Tanner Crawford

"No no no! It's step, twist, step, and TWIRL, then freeze! God send me dancers!"
By: Gregory Chesny

George: "OK Ewan, you hold it like this and you spin it like this..." Ewan: (Sigh) "Wrap it up already I'm not getting any younger!"
By: Katelyn Hess


3rd Place

Your stance and pose don't matter. You have the higher ground, you know?
By: Andrés Carrandi Esmenjaud

Stop this TSA!
By: Chris McLeod

"I want you to do it faster and more intense."
"If I had a nickel for every time I heard that."
By: Zac Sharkbait Arnold

Ewan, did you see TMNT? Yes? Just act like donatello and you'll do fine.
By: Ryan Stemmerman

"By the Force I want this man's hair when I start going gray!"
By: Andy Schuster

Be on the lookout for future caption contests on our Facebook page (almost)every Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
This site is not endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd. or Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The official Star Wars site can be found at www.starwars.com. Star Wars, the Star Wars logo, all names and pictures of Star Wars characters, vehicles and any other Star Wars related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of The Star Wars Underworld - unless otherwise indicated.
Site template © 2011 DheTemplate.com. Supported by PsPrint Emeryville and homeinbayarea.com