Thursday, May 2, 2013

Caption Contest Winners | 5/2/13

0 comments
By: Benjamin Hart

Once again our Facebook fans took to captioning this photo of Darth Vader aboard Star Trek's USS Enterprise. And boy, did we get a lot of hilarious entries this week! Check them out below:

1st Place | By: David Gremillion

2nd Place

Vader: They never told you what happened to your J.J. Abrams. 
Kirk: They told me you killed him
Vader: No, I am J.J. Abrams
Spock: That's not true... That's highly illogical!
By: Jerry Garcia


3rd Place

He's not my daddy, must be yours.
By: Catherine Outlaw

Mr.Spock, I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board.
By: Katelyn Hess

David Prowse (from behind the helmet): "What the? I'm sorry... what set is this? Did I get the date wrong?"
By: Jason Kessel

Vader- "I find your lack of red shirts disturbing..."
By: Jalend Fangboner

What's better? Vulcan pinch or Force choke?
There's only one way to find out.....FIGHT!
By: Shane Smith

You're part of the Rebel Alliance and you're traitors. I'll take you away .
By: Alejandro Cesar Sanchez

Vader: "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to put me in this glass room is insignificant next to the power of the force." 
Spock: "The odds of your successful escape is 5247334 to 1; your conclusion is quite illogical"
Vader: "I find your lack of faith... disturbing."
By: Sean Michel-White

Congratulations to the winners and big thanks to everyone who participated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
This site is not endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd. or Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The official Star Wars site can be found at www.starwars.com. Star Wars, the Star Wars logo, all names and pictures of Star Wars characters, vehicles and any other Star Wars related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of The Star Wars Underworld - unless otherwise indicated.
Site template © 2011 DheTemplate.com. Supported by PsPrint Emeryville and homeinbayarea.com