Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Clone Wars Bloopers: Ep. 4.05 "Mercy Mission"

0 comments

There is more to Mercy Mission than what I first thought. With repeated viewings and some help from my friends, here's what I got!

First off, just after the opening newsreel ends, the Camera flies around the bridge of the Frigate and circles around Wolffe, passing several seated Clones wearing Phase II armor....
...but on the opposite side of the ship you can see a Clone with a fin on the top of his helmet, an obvious attribute of the now obsolete Phase I armor.

Next, In the scene where Wolffe, King Manchucho and Threepio are walking and talking, Wolffe stops and turns to face the King, when he does he's carrying a plain Phase II Helmet.

When the group arrives at the communication station, one of the Aleena goes first followed by Boost, Artoo, the other two Aleena and Sinker who goes last.
 When they enter the room they do so in the same order, except Sinker is now right behind Artoo and the Aleena are nowhere to be seen.
 When the camera zooms out they are there, but we didn't see them come in.. did we?

When the Aleena are leading Artoo and Threepio to the "Seal", the door in which they just came from is blocked.

Random Note:
The King's Bling Bling
Is it just me, or does King Manchucho's necklace kinda resemble the Millennium Falcon?

If I made some faux pas of my own please let me know in the comments below. Big thanks to my bud Ruari for once again alerting me to many of the bloopers listed here! If you liked what you saw here please use the share buttons below.

Mini Review
Upon first viewing this episode I wasn't impressed. But after watching it several times it has grown on me but I still have mixed feelings. The opening scenes looked and sounded awesome, it had some of the best music to come out of TCW in a long time. The "Underworld" and even the surface was visually breathtaking and the Aleenas' antics gave me a chuckle. The Underworld came off as a mix of Lord of the Rings, The Wizard of Oz and a hint of Star Wars mixed together, which I wasn't fond of at all. Orphne was just down right weird and un-Star Wars! I give this episode a 4.5/10: A visual spectacle rapped around an utterly pointless story.

Until next time, MTFBWY! -B-



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
This site is not endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd. or Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The official Star Wars site can be found at www.starwars.com. Star Wars, the Star Wars logo, all names and pictures of Star Wars characters, vehicles and any other Star Wars related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of The Star Wars Underworld - unless otherwise indicated.
Site template © 2011 DheTemplate.com. Supported by PsPrint Emeryville and homeinbayarea.com